The Elite Difference
Elite International School of Beauty and Spa Therapies is the largest beauty therapy educator in New Zealand with four campuses in the North Island. Our campuses offer specialised training in beauty and spa therapies in purpose-built facilities equipped to international standards.
There are a lot of compelling reasons to study with us!
- We are the largest provider of beauty and spa therapy training in New Zealand.
- We have the best teaching staff - all of our tutors are fully qualified (including many who are internationally qualified) and they continually engage in professional development.
- Our classes are small which means no student is left behind (maximum of 16 students in practical classes).
- We offer a number of courses ranging in duration from 6-18 months.
- All of our courses teach transferable work skills such as communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- Our students have the opportunity to experience a taste of the real world through our regular client days and work experience.
- We have an outstanding reputation in the beauty industry and our graduates are highly sought after.
- Beauty therapy is a career which cannot be replaced by computers, the training at Elite recognises and reflects this.
- We offer national and international qualifications.
- Our courses include business studies, anatomy and physiology, physics and chemistry and are delivered at Level 5 which means that students can use their qualifications to gain entry to other higher level training.
- Courses include exceptional product training including brands like Dermalogica, Joyce Blok and Algolagie.
- Visa assistance and accommodation referral services are provided for international students.
- Elite Certificates and Diplomas are recognised by New Zealand Immigration.
- We offer individual student study support and additional support when required.