We want to make it as easy as possible for you to enrol at Elite so we have outlined the enrolment process in easy steps below.
Enrolment Procedure for international students based offshore and enrolling through an agent
1. Initial enquiry or enrolment from sent by the agent to the Elite Campus Manager
2. Elite assesses enrolment information received from the agent which needs to include:
- Evidence of IELTS Academic score of 5.5 (with no band score lower than 5) for those who do not have English as their first language.
- Completed enrolment form and copy of passport.
- Eye test.
3. Interview and consultation process: Elite will arrange a phone or Skype interview with the student. During the consultation, the Elite Campus Manager will make sure the student understands the fee structure, duration of the course, accommodation options, insurance options, location of the campus and work opportunities after course completion.
4. Upon a successful consultation, Elite will issue a conditional Offer of Place to the agent along with an invoice and a copy of the Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students.
5. The student then pays the full amount to secure a place on the course.
6. Once payment is received, Elite will issue a formal Offer of Place.
7. Student then organises their student visa (with assistance from the agent).
8. Student arrives in New Zealand and begins course on the specified start date.
Enrolment Procedure for international students based offshore and enrolling directly (no agent)
Email our international recruitment team for an enrolment form. Initial selection will take place overseas in your country of origin.
1. You will need to complete an entry test and fill in the international student enrolment form and contracts.
2. Should you meet all the requirements for entry (some of which are based on the results of the entry test), a formal provisional Offer of Place on the course will then be given. Note: This Offer of Place is subject to English language proficiency testing before arriving in New Zealand. You must provide
- Evidence of IELTS Academic score of 5.5 (with no band score lower than 5) if English is not your first language.
3. You will then pay your full course fees which will allow you to gain appropriate immigration documentation in your country of origin.
5. Formal enrolment will take place at the campus of your choice. Your enrolment form contains various clauses which you must agree to prior to your enrolment being finalised. One of the conditions is that you agree to notify Elite of your current contact details and address at all times.
6. You will then begin your course on the specified start date.