Welcome back to Elite School of Beauty & Spa!
Studying at Elite opens up so many opportunities for you in the makeup and beauty industry.
Our students have access to paid internships with our industry partners like Caci, Forme & Cosmetic Clinic in New Zealand, or cruise ships and at Ragdale hall in the UK.
During your course you also:
- Study using top brands like NYX and Ultraceuticals
- Work with real clients in our on-site training spas
- Get assistance with CV preparation and interview skills
Our Beauty & Body Essential Level 4 course starts in February 2019 and you’ll learn all about the following:
- Learn the essential beauty treatments that will turn your clients into regulars: Waxing, spray tanning, mani’s, pedi’s, gel nails and nail art. Learn the art of relaxing and rejuvenating your clients with a range of massage techniques.
- Lashes and brows are big business. Learn to enhance them from creating long, luscious lashes to sculpting the perfect brow arch. Understand how the skin works and how you can influence it with a range of facial treatments to give your clients outstanding results.
- To be successful you’ll need to understand a bit about business. We’ll teach you about professionalism, self-image and customer care.
- You can study this level 4 programme on its own or as part of one of our Collections.
When you graduate from Elite you have the skills to create a career path of your choice. You can specialise in areas of freelance makeup artistry, cosmetic consultancy, specialised beauty therapy or owning your own salon!
Fill in the form on this page today to secure yourself a spot on our 2019 intakes. Do this today, so you don’t miss out!