Beauty & Body Essentials
Studying at Elite opens up so many opportunities for you in the makeup and beauty industry.
Our students have access to paid internships with our industry partners like Caci, Forme & Cosmetic Clinic in New Zealand, or cruise ships and at Ragdale hall in the UK.
During your course you have the opportunity to:
- Study using top brands like NYX and Ultraceuticals
- Work with real clients in our on-site training spas
- Get assistance with CV preparation and interview skills
In our Beauty & Body Essential Level 4 course you will also learn about the following:
- Learn the essential beauty treatments that will turn your clients into regulars: Waxing, spray tanning, mani’s, pedi’s, gel nails and nail art. Learn the art of relaxing and rejuvenating your clients with a range of massage techniques.
- Lashes and brows are big business. Learn to enhance them from creating long, luscious lashes to sculpting the perfect brow arch. Understand how the skin works and how you can influence it with a range of facial treatments to give your clients outstanding results.
- To be successful you’ll need to understand a bit about business. We’ll teach you about professionalism, self-image and customer care.
- You can study this level 4 programme on its own or as part of one of our Collections.
When you graduate from Elite you have the skills to create a career path of your choice. You can specialise in areas of freelance makeup artistry, cosmetic consultancy, specialised beauty therapy or owning your own salon!
Fill in the form on this page today to secure yourself a spot on our 2019 intakes. Do this today, so you don’t miss out!
2 September 2019
16 September 2019
You may be eligible for fees free study as part of the changes made by the Government! If so, the below fees and costs will not apply to you. Refer to the website www.feesfree.govt.nz to check and see if you are eligible.
Tuition Fee: $11,718 (Includes Compulsory Course Costs of $1,836)
If you're eligible for fees free study you still need to apply for a Student Loan if you want to borrow course-related costs or living costs. You can apply through Studylink. Find out if you're eligible by calling StudyLink on Freephone 0800 88 99 00 or visit Studylink.govt.nz to qualify to have your 2018 course fees paid up to a maximum of $12,000 by the government.