You're in the right place!
If you enjoy making people feel good about themselves, you’re in the right place. A career in beauty is highly rewarding and the industry is constantly evolving and growing so you will continue to be challenged throughout your career.
Why you should choose Elite
When you study at Elite, you’ll gain a top quality education. We’ll prepare you for the real world, with
- brand new qualifications
- small classes
- Hands-on training in our on-site training spas
- study tours
- paid internships and meet and greets with top industry partners
- assistance with CV preparation and interviewing skills during each course
- You’ll also learn with the best quality products in first class training facilities.
We are government funded which means we can offer some fee free courses, NZQA registered, and a Category One Provider which is the highest ranking the Government can give to a School. We offer brand new qualifications over Levels 3, 4 and 5 on the NZQA Framework.
We can help you get a great job
We’ve been around a long time so we know what we are doing. Learn more about Elite’s rich history. It also means we have amazing industry connections with employers and the beauty industry in general including
As an Elite student you’ll get access to part time roles while you study, internship opportunities and exclusive graduate offers including the below.
Caci are a key partner for Elite, hiring Beauty Therapists with Level 5 Diploma skills. Each year Caci offer Elite students:
- Work experience and internship opportunities
- In depth tour and an inside look at Caci clinic
- Expert Guest Speakers on campus
- Full-time employment offers.
The Onboard Spa by Steiner gives Elite students:
- Yearly Steiner visits to each campus
- Interview opportunities with the Recruitment
- Manager for Australia and NZ up to four times a year
- Career presentations to students
- Travel opportunities
Ragdale Hall (UK), is a leading health spa in the UK offers some Elite students:
12 months’ employment within their beauty therapy business. This will include:
- Working as a Beauty Therapist in their top beauty therapy salon
- Access to top product houses Clarins and Elemis
- External training opportunities
- Ongoing support and guidance from Ragdale Hall staff
- Accommodation is available with other Ragdale Hall therapists from the UK and around the world (this is optional and would be deducted from wages for up to a year
Plus we have relationships with Farmers, Forme, Skin Juice, Ultraceuticals, Hamilton Island, Joyce Blok and Jane Irelade and are forming new industry connections all the time. Check out out Industry connections page.
Elite School of Beauty & Spa is one of the trading names for the registered PTE New Zealand School of Tourism. Your enrolment is with New Zealand School of Tourism Ltd and your qualification is issued by the New Zealand School of Tourism, which is a Category 1 provider, the highest rating a School can be awarded by the Government.
At Elite we will do everything we can to ensure your satisfaction. If, in the rare occasion we can't, here is our complaints process.