New Zealand Certificate in Make Up and Skincare*
Start your career as a professional makeup artist, learning the basics of prepping skin and applying a range of makeup techniques. From day to night, photographic to corrective, you’ll learn the full range of makeup techniques and you could earn a job with a top cosmetics house, work as a freelance artist or pathway into our Level 4 Beauty Therapy Certificate.
- Consultation skills and cosmetic consultancy
- Day, night and bridal makeup
- Special occasion makeup
- Fashion and photographic makeup
- Creating a portfolio of work
- Skin care services
- Eye enhancements
- Eyebrow tints and shaping
- Eyelash tints and extensions
- Introduction to spray tanning
- Mini manicures and petite pedicures
- Communication, networking & social media skills
- Personal presentation for industry
- Sales techniques for counter cosmetics
This course will prepare you for roles such as:
- Freelance Makeup Artist
- Fashion Makeup
- Counter Cosmetics
- Cosmetic Consultancy
- Makeup and Skincare Retail
Be at least 18 years old.
Hold IELTS Level 5.5 or recognised equivalent.
New Zealand Certificate in Make Up and Skincare (Level 3)
Get More Info
2018 Intake Dates
29 January 2018
More dates in 2018 coming soon.
*Auckland campuses will start the following day to accommodate Auckland Anniversary day
Tuition fees $10,864
*Subject to NZQA approval